Marinis S.A. in the context of its further development and the expansion of its cycle of activities, it extends to the field of Medium Voltage Substations and undertakes entirely everything related to the establishment and operation of a medium voltage substation. From the initial design, construction, supply, installation and licensing, to the operation of the substation, including the maintenance of all equipment, to ensure its smooth and safe operation.
Our Company, thanks to its long experience in the field of technical works, the high level of know-how, the constant information on all new developments and innovations, thanks to its staff of well-trained Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and specialized technicians, can carry out the execution of the most demanding project, guaranteeing the high quality of the construction of the substation and the absolute safety of its operation. Also, our Company ensures through contracts the continuous maintenance of the substation with visits and “Stand-By” service, responding immediately to every need and requirement of each customer.
Additional services provided:
- Ground resistance of substations in wind and photovoltaic parks, as well as in small hydroelectric stations
- Thermal capture of medium and low voltage equipment for early diagnosis and prevention of errors
- Reconstruction, replacement and replenishment of oil in transformers and chemical analysis of transformer oil
- Measurement and recording of reactive and real power as well as study of correction of the power factor (cosφ)
- Inspection and certification of electrical facilities according to the standard HD384
- Supply of medium and low voltage electrical equipment.